Thursday 4 October 2012

Clothing sizes

Went into town and got a couple of jumpers for winter earlier. I Bought them home and tried them on. But I'm Going to have to take them back and get a smaller size tomorrow. When I tried them on I had to check the labels coz I thought they were on the wrong hanger. I bought a size 14 and am going to have to get a 12. I also think that i either need a belt for my jeans or gonna have to get next size down (14). I've noticed over last couple of days that I keep having to pull them up.

This is a big deal for me. At my very biggest I was wearing size 24 tops and trousers. I have gone down 6 sizes for tops and 4 (nearly 5) sizes for bottoms.

It's a nice feeling to have, especially when my weight loss has slowed down quite a lot. It's a bit more of a motivator.

No comments:

Post a Comment