Sunday 23 September 2012

Side effects

When anyone loses weight you only ever hear about the positive effects this has. But I have discovered some negative side effects which I wasn't expecting.

Feeling cold!!

I have never felt so cold, so often. I regularly wear a cardigan now and normally long sleeves, unless it's above 25°c. It's obvious why I should feel so cold but something I never thought about. I've lost my cavity wall insulation!

It's only September and i'm already cold most of the time, so am def going to have to get a lovely warm winter wardrobe. But I'm worried about how cold I'll feel when it's really cold & snowing.

Due to feeling cold the heating has been on more than normal. I would put on more clothes, but I don't have any sort of winter clothes yet. This winter is going to cost more than normal :0(

Right, where are my fleece gloves.....?


Today I went to a huge family lunch. We were just about to leave and my son and I were standing to the side. My dad was walking towards us. Then he giggled and came up to me. He said that he was looking at this girl smiling at him and was trying to think who it was. Then he realised it was me. He said that I look so different now, he didn't actually recognise me....his own daughter.

Ok so that's not really negative - but I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment