Friday 21 September 2012

My TV free week - Friday

9.20pm
Totally forgot to say that yesterday I actually did watch tv. I was all set to do some light exercise in the evening but I had a very bad hip pain. But I figured 1 day of rest in the week is ok.

Today I also watched some tv. I know what you're thinking....no tv week's not going so well for me. But I watched the tv at the gym whilst on bike, treadmill & cross trainer.

Lunch time today I had a sleep while my son was sleeping which was lovely.

Food today has been ok. Although I did have a very small bar of chocolate this morning as well as a chocolate krispie cake my friend's little boy made. But I added it all onto my food diary. I made sweet & sour chicken and rice for dinner which I've written about in my post called Hairy Dieters.

Really pleased with how my week is going so far. Been moving so much more than I have for the last few months. If I carry on like this until Christmas, I could possibly lose loads more.

No comments:

Post a Comment