Tuesday 18 September 2012

My TV free week - Wednesday

2.15pm
Feeling really rough this morning. I now have a full-blown cold and possibly sinusitis. I was meant to be going for a walk this morning but didn't want to pass on my germs to my friend. Instead I went to the gym. While I was working out my nose was really clear but now it's blocked again. Anywho, managed to do 10 mins bike, 9 mins cross trainer, 25 mins treadmill & 15 mins swim. Was gonna swim for longer but I just couldn't do it with my cold. So pretty pleased with that. I think that's all I'm going to do today.

Just made chicken Caesar salad for lunch and it was so yummy all for under 190 calories :0) saving my calories for dinner tonight. Going to do some sort of exercise this evening, but not decided yet.

8.50pm
No more exercise tonight. Sinus' are completely blocked and feeling really yucky. Glad I got a workout in early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment