Sunday 23 September 2012

My TV free week - Sunday

8.40am
Just had some fruit for breakfast - apple, nectarine & blueberries. Needed something low calorie as going out for a family reunion at a vegetarian Indian buffet restaurant. So I don't hold much hope for tomorrow's weigh-in. I have actually weighed in today too but I will wait to see what tomorrows weigh-in brings.

Not sure how much exercise I'm going to do today if any. At the moment my aim is to do something this evening.

6.15pm
Just got back from lunch in London. Had 1 plate of main and a bowl of pudding. The problem is that Indian sweets/desserts are incredibly sweet....and totally delicious. They had Gulab Jaman which is my favourite Indian pudding. I had 2 of them and felt totally stuffed. I have allowed just under 1,000 calories for lunch because I'm not sure how much ghee they would have used. Going to just have some toast tonight so that I don't start snacking.

9.15pm
Ok so no exercise tonight and have watched TV - oops ;0) I had my toast and going to get an early night.


This week I have definitely done more exercise this week. Which was my main aim. Plus I've spent some quality time with my husband. So overall I think the week has been a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment