Monday 17 September 2012

My TV free week - Tuesday

2pm
This morning I sorted out my son's bedroom. Took out all the clothes too small and organised his wardrobe. Then my husband, son and I walked to a toddler group which is a 20 min walk each way.
Then I made omelettes for my husband & son when we got home, sorted out my husbands tea (he's on a late shift) and then made my own lunch.
Today my son did sleep so I managed to do 2 sections of my salsacise DVD which totalled 45 mins.
Tonight will be the real test. As I said my husband will be at work. But I've got a plan of what exercise to do plus some housework bits.

10pm
No problem without tv tonight. I ate dinner with my son at 6pm. Then he had a bath, story & bed. After that I did 75 mins of wii fit.

Another good day without the tv. Looking forward to tomorrow as my husband is off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment