Sunday 10 June 2012

Health MOT 3 month review

3 months ago I wrote about my Health MOT that I had had at the gym Health MOT & Training Programme. Today I had my 3 month review.

Below are my results and the changes (in Pink)

Hip to Waist ratio = 0.90   0.82
Aerobic fitness = 30   39
Resting heartbeat = 56   55
Cholesterol = 4.55   4.83
Blood Glucose = 5   5
Health score = 58   69
Weight loss = 26lbs
Blood pressure = 137/88   126/76
I have also knocked 5 BMI points off.

I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. It's so nice to see that I have made such a good impact on my health by changing my life. I aim to repeat my health MOT in another 3 months.

Today also marks the end of my sponsored slim for my local NCT Branch. My aim at the beginning was to lose 14 pounds. I'm very pleased to say that I have almost doubled that.

For anyone who wishes to still sponsor me you still can. Below is the link to my Just Giving page where you can sponsor me. Sponsored Slim Just Giving page

I would just like to say a huge thank you to those people who have already sponsored me. I know that the branch is very grateful and I'm sure the funds will go to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment