Monday 5 November 2012

What exactly do I eat? MONDAY

Every day for the next week I'm going to post exactly what I've eaten, including some photos and also what exercise I've done.

Breakfast:
2 slices wholemeal bread with 25% less fat peanut butter and strawberry jam
Decaf coffee with milk & sweetener

Snack:
Hot chocolate
Packet of wotsits

Lunch (picture below):
Massive salad - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & red peppers with grilled half fat tomato & garlic Halloumi and ham, with a splodge of salad cream.

Snack:
Satsuma

Dinner:
Ham, egg & toast
Blueberries
Caramel nibbles chocolate dessert

No specific exercise today. But not just sat on the sofa which is good. Took my son swimming this morning. Then ran some errands this afternoon & took my son to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment