Sunday 11 November 2012

What exactly do I eat? SUNDAY

Today is the last post about the kinds if foods I eat and exercise I do. Bear in mind it's only a snap shot and I've not had a binge this week (probably coz I knew I'd have to write it all on here).

Now all I have to do is see if I've lost any weight this week. But I've not done as much exercise as I could have, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Breakfast:
25% less fat peanut butter & jam on toast
Coffee with milk & sweetener

Lunch (photo below):
Mexican fajita style chicken with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers & salad cream.
And a side of fried Halloumi (just because its so lovely)

Dinner (photo below):
Frankfurter pasta in a creamy spicy pepper sauce

Exercise:
26 mins cycle this morning
57 mins walk this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment