Monday 23 January 2012

Back on track (and I'm only in week 3)

Yesterday (Sunday) I had a good day until Harry went to bed. I think had food on my mind. Not any particular food, just food. Thankfully a little voice in the back on my head stopped me eating.

My husband was on a late which meant I was on my own. I was sat in my chair and catching up on tv. Then I suddenly realised that I was slipping back to my old ways. I then watched the latest episode of 'Obese: a year to save my life'. There were so many elements that I could relate to and it inspired me to carry on. I thought to myself that I would get back into it tomorrow.

After a while I thought about how I'd feel if I carried on sitting on the sofa. So I got up and did 25 mins of exercise. I felt so much better after knowing that I was back on it.

I'm just taking each day as it comes and what's in the past is in the past. I can't do anything to change it, so I may as well work hard now & in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment