Saturday 28 January 2012

Weighed in 2 days early...

It's 8.30am and I am ready for the day. I set my alarm for 6am because I knew that I'd be too busy to do any exercise during the day. So I got into my new leggings that I bought yesterday (in a size smaller than normal, from new look & not in the fat person section!), and got to it.

I did a selection of bits on my wii fit again and did a 50 min workout. Before my workout I did cheekily weigh myself and I have lost another 2lb! This makes a total of 14lb = 1 stone!!!!!!! I am over the moon with this result. I will still weigh in on Monday morning so that I know how much I've lost each week and update my weigh in post on this blog.

When I was getting dressed I suddenly felt like I was going to be sick, and I was a little bit. So going to keep an eye on this. My husband thinks I may have done too much exercise on an empty stomach. He is probably right (but don't tell him I said that).

It's amazing how much can change in 24 hours :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment