Friday 27 January 2012

Started on a low ...... Ending on a high!

Thank you so much for your comments on here & Facebook. The wonderful support that people have given me today is amazing and really helped me to focus on my new way of life. This isn't a diet to me really, it's changing the habits of a lifetime (which will hopefully help me lose this blasted weight). Looking back on the last 2 days, I actually haven't been that bad and was too hard on myself. It got a bit too serious and that's not what I want. It was just how I was feeling this morning and I had to get it off my chest. But I did say it would be a bumpy ride :0)

After my last entry I managed to do 68 mins exercise in total. I'm so pleased I pushed myself. I did various games on wii fit and ended with free step whilst watching tv. This is great coz it still counts all your steps but you can watch your fave programmes. I managed to do 30 mins. I was proud because we've bought some 3 inch cups to raise the balance board and I stepped on that for 30 mins! By the end I was as completely pink and sweating buckets. I really felt I'd accomplished a lot. After about 20 mins I was getting tired, but I kept thinking it'll be over soon. Then this afternoon I walked round bluewater for a couple of hours as well.

I've found an app for my phone and it's great. It's called my fitness app. It can help me realise when I have eaten in excess and track all my exercise. I don't want it to be my bible, coz one of my rules is not to count foods. However with so much to lose I need to realistically keep a track of what I'm eating.

So my day has been great and is ending on a high.



No comments:

Post a Comment