Friday 24 February 2012

Feeling flat

Last night I was up for 2.5 hours as my son was awake, as a result I'm shattered today. Then decided to do a mid-week weigh in. I haven't lost anything so far this week. Although its no problem coz I've lost so much each week, I just feel a little flat. Don't get me wrong, I'm still as determined as ever to carry on. But I don't have a spring in my step. I think it's just one of the joys of being a woman & lack of sleep.

But in my bid to move more than I did before, I cycled to town & back this morning. I was about the same distance as cycling round the block. Only stopped once each way. What I also noticed is that my thighs didn't get that burning sensation. It must mean that i'm fitter than i was. I was really pleased with myself. And my son loved it. He laughed almost all the way there. As long as the weather is good I'm going to start cycling to 2 groups each week. Then hopefully I'll get more stamina and will be able to cycle to other places too.

Hopefully I'll get back to my normal self over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment