Thursday 9 February 2012

Noticing it today :0)

I was so happy this morning because I put on a top I've not been able to wear for so long and it wasn't too tight! It was the first day I actually felt smaller round my tummy & thighs.

I also can see a little bit of collar bone. Now this may not seem like a great thing to notice, but if you've ever been very overweight you don't tend to have a visible collar bone.

I've just done 20 mins on my wii fit including super hula for 10 mins. Part way through doing this I realised that my hips are going to hurt tonight. For those that don't know, I suffer with hip & lower back ache at night ever since I had my son. Some nights are horrific. So I may have a painkiller before bed to make sure I get some sleep. I'm hoping that once I lose more weight my hips will be better. I would have done some more exercise but my son woke up from his lunchtime sleep. I'll aim to do a bit more tonight (hubby's on lates again).

Spoke to my parents today and we're going for dinner a few times next week whilst my sister is down. My dad told me one night is going to be Chinese takeaway. Now I want to see how I cope with having a much smaller portion. I love Chinese food and don't want to deny myself any. So have you got any suggestions about lower calorie options I could have?

Haven't actually planned what to eat tonight coz forgot to get the beef out of the freezer. So beef & root veg hotpot is tomorrow night. I'm only cooking for me tonight so I may just have a root around in the freezer to see what's lurking in there.

I hope that all those reading this who are also on their own weight loss journey, are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. we can share food as I'm trying to cut down too. Just have to make sure that Dad orders less! Plus we can go on lots of walks with the children while I'm down. Keep up the good work xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete