Monday 20 February 2012

Smashed it!

Woo hoo!!!!
I am so so pleased today. I totally smashed my 1.5 stone milestone. I was hoping for a 1lb loss this week, so when I saw I'd lost 3lb I was delighted. Only 5lb to go until my 2 stone. Hoping to do this in the next 2 weeks.

Got another little target coming up at the end of March. Going out for my friends birthday in 6 weeks. Would be wonderful if I could lose another stone by then. That would be flippin amazing!

Got my Biggest Loser wii game in the post today. Only managed to have a little snoop about. Doesn't seem to be the easiest to navigate, but I think the workouts will be good. Have any of you tried it? What are your thoughts on it? All the reviews I've read on it are very positive.

I know I'm starting to sound like an old record, but I'm still totally focused on this new way of life. I'm so pleased because I'm looking at this as a long-term thing. I know that there will be times when I don't lose weight or have bad weeks, but I just need to get over it and move forward. It really is astounding what an impact a positive mental attitude has had on me.

Going to hopefully manage a lot of exercise over the next 2 weeks because my husband is off work. Over the last week I've done lots of wii fit routines. I've managed it for over 60 mins a couple of times. I also did free step on the wii fit whilst watching the biggest loser. I managed 30 mins and did it with 3 inch raisers under the balance board.

The last week was a busy one as my sister, niece & nephew came to visit. My niece & nephew stayed over one night and we'd got in biscuits and cookies for them. I was really pleased that I wasn't tempted to have any. I even gave them all the left overs to take home with them. That way they weren't in the house. We were going to try and go for lots of walks but firstly, it was too cold for my son to be out so long and secondly, my nephews reaction was something like 'i hate walking'.

Here's to the next week and getting closer to my short term goal of a 2 stone loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment