Monday 6 February 2012

Shocked & delighted

Woke up today not looking forward to weighing in. I've not done any exercise in the last week and been a bit bloated.
To my shock & delight I weighed and have lost 3lb! I was so shocked that I weighed myself again. It was the same.

In this last week I have been really good with my food, as I said in my last post. But yesterday I had chocolate cake for the family birthday. I was only meant to have a bit, however my in-laws were generous with the portions. I'm the sort of person who can't leave food. It did think about only eating half of it, but I couldn't. So I ate it and didn't feel guilty. To compensate for a large calorie value for a snack we just had toast for tea. Seems to have worked for me.

I can't believe I'm in my 6th week and still focused on losing this weight. When I did WW last year I think I was good for about 2 weeks. Only another 3lb to go and I'll have lost 1.5 stones. At the moment I'm not far off what I was when I first got pregnant with my son. That will be a great milestone to reach.

Just had quiche & salad for lunch and looking forward to goulash & couscous for dinner.

My husbands working 5 lates in a row from Wednesday. So I'm going to take the opportunity to do some exercise in the evenings (hopefully).

Also looking forward to seeing my sister, niece & nephew at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment